Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are inclusive of GST at the statutory rate.
- Although we endeavor to keep to listed prices, the company reserves the right to alter them without notice.
- Goods will be invoiced at the ruling price at date of dispatch.
Monthly Account Customers
- Terms are strictly nett 30 days.
- Church Stores Pty Ltd may charge interest on all amounts overdue at an annual rate of 20% from the due date until the account is paid in full.
- Church Stores Pty Ltd reserves the right to put a stop on all accounts unpaid on 60 days until the full 30 and 60 day amounts are paid in full.
- Orders of less than $20.00 value before GST are subject to a $10.00 plus GST handling fee.
- Pro Forma Invoice – goods will be dispatched upon receipt of payment.
- Cut lengths, made to measure or special orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Strictly firm sale only. No returns or exchanges will be accepted without prior authorization.
- All claims must be made within 10 days of date of invoice or purchase.
- Church Stores Pty Ltd must receive all authorized returns within 21 days of date of invoice or purchase.
- Church Stores Pty Ltd will honour all rights for return of faulty goods as required by Australian Consumer Law.
- Quoted prices less Australian Goods & Services Tax.
- Payment accepted by Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or direct bank transfer.
- Payment required at time of order.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Church Stores Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel a sale in which the price advertised on our website is outdated. In such a case, you (the customer) may choose either to pay the difference or to receive a full refund. Consequently, Church Stores Pty Ltd will do everything possible to keep our advertised prices up to date.
When items purchased are not in stock, Church Stores Pty Ltd will fill the order as soon as possible.
Where extended delays are expected, i.e. more than seven business days, Church Stores Pty Ltd will contact you and inform the expected delivery. In any case that unreasonable delays are expected and you are not satisfied with the proposed supplement, you are entitled for a refund.
Church Stores Pty Ltd requests customers to please choose carefully. Church Stores Pty Ltd does not issue refunds if you change your mind or make an incorrect decision. In such cases, an exchange of undamaged items to goods of equal / higher value or an issuance of credit note for future transactions for a duration of one year, are applied.
According to the Australian Regulations of Fair Trading, you (customers) are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit if you receive goods which are damaged, faulty or wrongly described.